Welcome to MENding UK. We are a UK Registered Charity based in Nottinghamshire that offers a holistic range of support for male survivors of sexual abuse and sexual violence (historic and recent). We also offer bespoke training and conferences for organisations and companies who would like to know more about these areas, in addition to training staff, expanding their knowledge base and showing them how to deal sensitively with these issues.
|Phone: 01623 622 916|
|1 Byron Street, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire NG185NX Click address for map|
Have you experienced sexual abuse or sexual violence?
- Do you suffer from depression or low self worth?
- Do you feel your emotions are very intense and painful or even non-existent?
- Do you find it difficult to eat, sleep or concentrate?
- Do you find yourself withdrawing from people?
- Are you using alcohol or drugs to help you to cope?
- Are your relationships suffering?
- Are you finding it difficult to trust other people?
If you click on the Resources and Media section on the bar above and select the Blog and Gallery links, you’ll be able to see updates and news on what we’ve been doing.
If you’d like to know more about MENding UK, please get in touch with us – you can find our contact details on the sidebar to the right, and also on our Contact Us page.
MENding UK offers men’s support groups, providing space to connect with peers in a relaxed environment focusing on strength, perseverance and camaraderie. You can also access evaluative need therapy, and interventions in many other areas. We have a highly trained and dedicated staff team here for you – all you need is the courage to take a step in our direction and trust us with your story. Is this your time to take control?